Fort McMurray Catholic Schools, 9809 Main Street, Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 1T7
Fort McMurray Catholic Schools has entered into a contract with Industrial-Alliance Pacific Life Insurance Company to provide student accident insurance to our students while on school premises or a school approved activity such as field trips and sporting trips. Coverage under the Student Blanket Insurance Plan is provided at no cost to all students attending Fort McMurray Catholic Schools. Additional coverage can be purchased by parents at www.iapkidsplus.com
Coverage includes the reimbursement of medical and dental costs resulting from accident or medical emergency while on school premises. Details of the programs and claim forms are available here:
School premises coverage includes injury or medical emergency sustained:
1. In or on school buildings or premises by reason of attending classes on any regular school day.
2. In attendance at or participating in any school activity approved and supervised by school authorized personnel.
3. Travelling directly to or from any regularly scheduled and approved school activity under the direction or supervision of school authorized personnel.
4. Work experience programs.
5. Travelling directly to or from the Insured’s residence and such school for the purpose of attending classes or participating in any school sponsored activity.