Online Fee Payment
The Fort McMurray Catholic School (FMCS) fee management and online payment system is expanding to all schools. Parents of students already registered for school year 2014-15 now have the option to pay a number of mandatory and elective school fees online.
The FMCSD fee management and online payment system is an easy and secure way to pay school fees from the comfort of your home or office. Payments can be made using VISA® or MasterCard®.
For inquiries about using the system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information about fees, please contact your child’s school.
At this time, the payment system allows you to pay school fees applicable to each student including, but not limited to:
- Instructional Supplies and Material Fees
- General fees for Middle School and High School
(TO REQUEST TRANSPORTATION SERVICES – PLEASE USE THIS FORM – PAYMENT WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE SCHOOL)
Parents of students in elementary schools can also use the system to request transportation services for their child.
Later during the school year, more options will be provided to pay for:
- Extracurricular Fees
- Activity & Field Trip Fees
- Program of Choice Fees
- Yearbook Fees
- High School Graduation Ceremony Fees
Advantages to using the FMCSD online payment system:
- Accepts credit cards (VISA and MasterCard) or Paypal
- Provides a convenient and secure transaction
- Available 24 hours a day
- Convenience of paying multiple fees in one place
- Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Saves school office staff the time of manually keying payments into accounting and student fee information systems
- Streamlines fee management and collection processes for parents and the district
- Provides better fee reporting at the school and district level
- Streamlines the High School Admission process
The FMCSD online payment system uses DotCom Your Event® and Beanstream® Internet Commerce to process all on-line registrations and payments. Both companies are located in Canada and are PCI Level 1 (the highest level) certified service providers. This means that both companies hold to the highest industry standards for data protection and network security. To access the School and Transportation Fee On-line Payment System, please select your school below:
Get In Touch
Fort McMurray Catholic Board of Education
9809 Main St.
Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 1T7
Phone: 780-799-5700 Fax: 780-799-5706