Catholic Schools Charities
The Fort McMurray Catholic Board of Education is a charitable organization registered with the Canadian Custom Revenue Agency (Charity Number: 107395014RR0001).
The Board accepts donations to support a variety of causes such as:
- Fort McMurray WildFire – Funds to assist staff and families that have lost their house or need assistance as a result of the 2016 Wildfire
- Teens for Change at Holy Trinity – supporting Me to We
- Santas Anonymous Campaign
- Scholarship – Create your own or to an existing
- Community Support – Homeless Program in Fort McMurray
- Science and Technology Centre at Father Mercredi High School
- Centre for Performing Arts at Holy Trinity High School
- Athletics and Sports Teams in the 11 Catholic Schools
- Academic, cultural and communities events taking place in our schools
- Out of School Care Programs in Catholic Schools
Donors can direct their donation to a specific school or program. If you are interested in making a contribution to a capital or operating program, please contact the Superintendent of Schools at 780-799-5700.
Donations can be made by cheque to the Fort McMurray Catholic Schools Charities. An official charitable donation tax receipt will be issued.
The best way to donate to your favourite charity is through ATB Cares. ATB created atbCares.com to make it easy for all Albertans to support the causes they care about. ATB will pay 100% of administration and transaction costs on donations made through this site. As a bonus, ATB has set aside $150,000 to match 15% of every dollar donated to Alberta charities through this site.
To donate to the Fort McMurray Catholic Schools and any of the projects listed above, using this link:
Get In Touch
Fort McMurray Catholic Board of Education
9809 Main St.
Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 1T7
Phone: 780-799-5700 Fax: 780-799-5706